The state of the environement is now a cause for concern in all countries across the world Apart from government measures and policies what can individuals do on a personel level to combat the negative effects that our life styles have on the environment

The state of the environement is now a cause for concern in all countries across the world. Apart from government measures and policies what can individuals do on a personel level to combat the negative effects that our life styles have on the environment?

The drastic increase in the pollution caused by different factors contributes significantly for destruction of the environment. The modernization of the world is one major factor causing deterioration of the environment. The human intervention in the process of affecting environment has a profound effect on not only mammals but all other flora and fauna living in this world.

The peaking rate of the environmental degradation raises global concern. Although many countries have signed the Kyoto protocol in order to save the environment but still there are not enough measures that are been taken keenly. For example, people who live in rural areas are not acquinted with this global concern. I believe that this issue has to be communicated irrespective of literacy, race, creed and origin. People have to be well known of their actions and its post effects on the enivironments. As the destruction in environment may not destroy man kind but all other existing species. The increasing destruction of ozone layer and continues melting of glaciers raises a very important problem faced by all of us. I strongly believe in strict employment procedures that is concerened with saving the environment.

Although many organizations and governemtn sectors have come forward to make well known about the facts of enivironemt to evry common individual. One has to show interest in his own actions and things he does in day to day life. At a personal level, individuals are supposed to change their life styles. For example, the usage of plastic should be completely avoided while at the same time they can use cotton bags. The continues recycling of water , segregation of wastes such as organic, dry and liquids and proper usage of fridges and air conditions.

Although these measures are not completely effective but they can decrease the causative agents for destruction of environment. I strongly believe that the awareness has to be created about this global concern to every individual and employing small practices can be effective ways on saving our environment.

but still there are not enough measures that are been taken
but still there are not enough measures that are being taken

Sentence: The continues recycling of water , segregation of wastes such as organic, dry and liquids and proper usage of fridges and air conditions.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to The and continues

Sentence: For example, people who live in rural areas are not acquinted with this global concern.
Error: acquinted Suggestion: acquainted

Sentence: People have to be well known of their actions and its post effects on the enivironments.
Error: enivironments Suggestion: environments

Sentence: I strongly believe in strict employment procedures that is concerened with saving the environment.
Error: concerened Suggestion: concerned

Sentence: Although many organizations and governemtn sectors have come forward to make well known about the facts of enivironemt to evry common individual.
Error: enivironemt Suggestion: environment
Error: governemtn Suggestion: government
Error: evry Suggestion: every