Families who do not send their children to government financed schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education

There is a drastic increase in the growing society in order to meet the demands of the modern world. During last decade technological advancements have taken a huge leap towards the development of mankind. The growing demands are always counterbalanced by increasing options about different aspects in life. One such aspect is the corporate schools and colleges. In the past there majority of the education has to be at the government schools while corporate schools can afford only by the rich people.

There are huge differences between the government schools running conditions from past to present. In this modern day society although government schools are available, but most of the children were moving towards the corporate or private schools which are providing a better facilities when compared with that of the government schools. It is the responsibility of the government to look after the government schools and their well beings. In contrast one cannot see any improvement in the development of these schools. Strict measures have to be taken regarding the educational sector towards development of government schools.

In my opinion although most people prefer to join their children in the corporate schools but I would suggest them to still pay the tax. Because tax is the only revenue for the government to develop the country. Education being a part of the many of the other aspects that are included in the development of the country. But as a tax payer I would suggest that this issue has to be taken seriously towards the betterment of the education. After all today’s children are the determining factors towards a developing country in the future.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...

Put more content at essay body.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.