Should art-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance?Discuss this issue, and give your opinion.

Should art-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance?
Discuss this issue, and give your opinion.

Nowadays, art encouraging decision play a significant role in art development. Therefore, art-related entertainment places, like museums and art galleries, are increasingly becoming for free. However, there is argument both for and against entering of such sites to be for free. Although there are people disagree with such assertion, personally I agree with this view as I will discuss.

No body can deny, the importance of art not only in showing the habits, customs, and civilisations, but also memorising the history of any nation. The exchange of values and skills between one country and another, depend on, to some extent, to what extend the art showing tools are available and attractive. For instance, the museum of Khartoum has a great role in expressing the achievements of Sudanese to every visitor from inside or outside Sudan. Such places is important for history saving and culture distribution.

Likewise, it is better for locals to spend their time in useful sort of enjoyment that build up knowledge about art rather than watching football match in the television or even in the stadium. A leisure time has increased, so decision makers should orient the citizens toward beneficial entertainment tools. A study published in University of Khartoum magazine has shown that those who spend their free time in museums have a wider horizon, which is important in dealing with problems, than those who spend it in football match watching.

On contrast, in the another hand, people who think entering into such places should be not for free, claimed that this may cause art-related sites' services deterioration, especially in developing countries. Fund in such countries is difficult to get from government, consequently authorities should fund themselves. For example, a museum in Khartoum was opened to public visiting for free, but within three years the administrators of the museum had failed to offer the workers their own salaries. Such decision may endanger running of important cooperations.

To sum up, there is argument both for and against art-related venues to be free of charge for admittance, those who agree with such view they think that will save history and encourage tourism, while others who disagree they claimed that such action will lead to deterioration of service in these places. Personally I agree with such assertion because I think the advantages far outweigh the drawbacks.

Sentence: Nowadays, art encouraging decision play a significant role in art development.
Description: The fragment decision play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Sentence: However, there is argument both for and against entering of such sites to be for free.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to for and and

Such places is important
Such places are important

there is argument
there is an argument

Sentence: On contrast, in the another hand, people who think entering into such places should be not for free, claimed that this may cause art-related sites' services deterioration, especially in developing countries.
Suggestion: Refer to services and deterioration

The conclusion paragraph is like the introduction paragraph. Read articles on how to make a conclusion.