Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admitance?Discuss this issue and give your opinion.Give for your answer and include any relevant examples fro

Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admitance?
Discuss this issue and give your opinion.
Give for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Arts-related entertainment venues were supposedly the fantastic place where people will learn more about their history. In my own perspective, these are the places that should be accessible to public for free as it will be discuss in this essay.

Museums and art galleries which are considered as arts-related entertainment venues is a place where everyone will be informed what their cultural background is all about. When such places will charge the public, those who cannot afford this fee will not get the chance to visit this place. Only well off ones will be able to appreciate it. For example when this is situated in a third world country where there are much population who can only afford of buying there own food instead of visiting these places and paying for the entrance fee, then these kind of people will not get the chance of seeing these places.

However, when they will ask for donations that would sound better, since it does not become a compulsory to pay anything when anyone would like to visit and see these places. Those in-charge with these places might argue with my opinion but this is the only chance to provide opportunity to everyone to help people in whatever their walks in life is to appreciate their history and culture.

Therefore, places like this should only accept donations to allow the public to come, visit and learn about their history. This way people who cannot afford, rich and famous have the same chances of appreciating such things in life.