SHOULD DEVELOPING COUNTRIES CONCENTRATE ON IMPROVING INDUSTRIAL SKILLS OR SHOULD THEY PROMOTE EDUCATION FIRST?

I am really sure that every developing country all over the world has the same dilemma, which one they should do first, concentrate to improving industrial skills or promote education. All of us need to be know that the dilemma comes after the fund which can be allocated is limited. Therefore, developing countries can’t improve both of those in one time. They should make the main priority to apply.

Either concentrate on improving industrial skill or promoting education first, have the advantageous and disadvantageous. The people, who prefer to concentrate on improving industrial skills believe that the fastest to create professional workers. They are expected to compete with professional workers all over the world. In the future, they are also expect to become a rotors of industrial development in their countries. At least, when industrial sector of a nation improves usually the source of fund increase and the impact can be spread again to another sector.

However, I prefer to chose the another one, because I get inspiration from Japan. When they were falling down after World War II, their government were gathering teacher who were still alive. They spent a lot of their money to promote education and right now, it can be seen how strong the economics sector of them. The explanation about that condition is simple. When a country invests in education sector, it means they are on process to create professionals and skilful people and whose someday they will be professional worker, scientist, even became a leader of their country.

In my conclusion, the both idea above have the same goal, which is to make a successful country. However, I think when a country invests on education field, it is a long term planning. The results of that are not seen instantly, but someday, that county will become a great country such as Japan.

All of us need to be know that
All of us need to know that

that the dilemma comes after the fund which can be allocated is limited.
that the dilemma comes after the fact that the fund which can be allocated is limited.

they are also expect to become a rotors
they are also expecting to become a rotor

the source of fund increase
the source of fund increases

and whose someday they will be professional worker,
and someday they will be professional workers,