Should pupils study foreign languages when they are at an early age?

The issue whether or not pupils should study foreign languages when they are at an early age to be hotly debated topic. There are those who argue that children learn the language early, and they will deal with many disadvantages relating to mental development later. To my mind, it is hard to accept with the viewpoint for several reasons.

First of all, studying a foreign language at an early age would bring to many benefits for children. Children’s mental growth would be better and they are likely to understand the values of the native language. Moreover, via learning foreign languages, children could open the door to cultures, lifestyles, historical events of the other countries. Some physiological studies have found that children who are bilingual at the age of seven years old to have greater sensitivity, clear-thinking and thus they also do other subjects. This means that learning a foreign language will help children to have cognitive process and it plays a crucial role in developing both mentally and physiologically for learners later. If they wait until they are older to study a language, it is much harder for those to speak a foreign language fluently as well as have a good pronunciation. The younger a language pupil is, the more advantagious she or he gets from learning the language. Therefore, with above beneficial things, it is necessary to have the language in the primary school curriculum.

It seems to me that there are plenty of benefits for children to star learning the language when they are at the first grade. This is very important for those to develop well mentally and catch up other opportunities to find a good job in the future.

Sentence: The younger a language pupil is, the more advantagious she or he gets from learning the language.
Error: advantagious Suggestion: advantageous

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...