In some countries, marriages are arranged by the parents but in other cases, people choose their own marriage partner. Discuss both systems.

Marriage is probably the most important event in the life of a human being. While there are people who choose their own companion, others, mostly in developing countries are compelled to weddings arranged by their parents. There are several reason lie behind this situation as will now be discussed.

Primarily, those who choose their life partner independently , have a greater sense of freedom and control on their life since an early age. As young as aged 18, the majority of these persons used to leave parental home to settle somewhere else personally. Thus, they become entirely autonomous and will be able to enjoy the joy of maturity including the first love and first heartbreak in a carefree way. As a result, they can make decisions on their own such as whom to marry. Such a relationship has as main benefit the personal choice of a life partner and of course, the possibility of seeing and to know better each other. To illustrate, a friend of mine got recently married with his better half, they first met at age of 17 and now they are living happily in their own apartment.

On the other hand, there are still parents around the world who make arrengments for the matrimony of their child. Being related to the tradition is one of the many reasons which leads both mother and father to take such decisions. Decades ago, in certain nations, marriages tended to be arranged by the parents to strengthen even more the bonds beetween the two families. Nowadays, this trend is still carried forward by many people. It is true that each parent wants the best for their sons, hence the adults look for a suitable life partner for their child so that the married couple can enjoy a happiest life. However, this situation has some side effects, young people indeed, are somehow forced by the family members to marrige, what is more, they do not even know in any way the other person, his tastes or his background. For instance, once I read about a married couple who after get devorced owing to the fact that they realized they had nothing in common neither tastes nor passions.

To conclude, as an overall judgement, the wedding should be a personal choice and does not be forced by anyone else, but obviously where adults consider it necessary, they might intervene to tell their own opinion.

There are several reason lie behind this situation
There are several reasons which lie behind this situation

and does not be forced by anyone else,
and is not be forced by anyone else,

Sentence: It is true that each parent wants the best for their sons, hence the adults look for a suitable life partner for their child so that the married couple can enjoy a happiest life.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and happiest

Sentence: On the other hand, there are still parents around the world who make arrengments for the matrimony of their child.
Error: arrengments Suggestion: arrangements

Sentence: Decades ago, in certain nations, marriages tended to be arranged by the parents to strengthen even more the bonds beetween the two families.
Error: beetween Suggestion: between

Sentence: However, this situation has some side effects, young people indeed, are somehow forced by the family members to marrige, what is more, they do not even know in any way the other person, his tastes or his background.
Error: marrige Suggestion: marriage

Sentence: For instance, once I read about a married couple who after get devorced owing to the fact that they realized they had nothing in common neither tastes nor passions.
Error: devorced Suggestion: divorced