Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish. Why do you think this is happening? What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?

These days, more and more household and family produces a huge amount of waste every week all around the world. There are several reasons lie behind this worldwide increasing issue as will now be discussed.

Primarily, overpopulation is a factor which heavily contribute to creating such a situation. Nowadays, Mankind produces tons of garbage annually. The amount of waste is directly proportional to the quantity of individuals in the whole world. To illustrate, a family formed by four member quite easily will consume more compared to a household of 3 persons. There is another argument that blames the balance between consumption and buying. People in fact get used to buy more than their needs and throw away the rest. Indeed, it is a common situation that persons tend to buy extra goods than they effectively need when are discounted without take in consideration whether are essentials or not. Waste accumulation as a result has a negative impact on our ecosystem.

Government plays a relevant role to cope and reduce this dilemma. Authorities must promote the advertisements about the garbage's consequence to inform inhabitants of unpleasant effects that excessive junk might have. Also, separate waste collection should be encouraged by putting further bins in public places and dividing rubbish with appropriate signals. Consequently, all natural materials such as cans, paper and glass can be reuse again.

To conclude, rubbish is one of the biggest obstacle of 21st century and in longer time it may cause a lot of problems as well as pollution and disease increasing. So, both governments and citizen must collaborate together to solve this problem.

more and more household and family produces
more and more household and family produce

a factor which heavily contribute to
a factor which heavily contributes to

cans, paper and glass can be reuse again.
cans, paper and glass can be reused again.

one of the biggest obstacle
one of the biggest obstacles