Some experts believe that it is better for Children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

It is inevitably true that learning a different languages help children to develop the creativeness of his/her brain. Here, some experts believe that foreign language should learn at primary school. Others, believe these type of language should better at secondary level. Hence, these aspects has much more advantage and disadvantage, but In my personal opinion, children should get the knowledge of foreign language at secondary school stage.

On the one side of arguments, the student who are at secondary level able to understand the difficult foreign language expect Nepali and English. Children of this level can easily accept the hardness of language while studying. At these period, student know about to how this type language play a significance role in our nation or even any other country. Foreign language help those student who are at secondary stage, will continue further education to different foreign country. Furthermore Learning of foreign language help to reduce the much more unemployment problem.For instance, student will start part time job after complete high school education in the Tourism Business or Tourism Industry while they learn other language like Germany, French.

On the others hand, One of advantages to begin learning foreign language skill at primary school because young children learn faster in anything during that time. They are less self-conscious or shy to use foreign language for daily conversation.secondly, the would pick up better pronunciation better as they can remember their teacher's teaching immediately. Besides these, It carry more disadvantage outweigh advantage. Beginner children could not take heavily weight form their monumental brain. At that period they need to stress free education to keep a right track. Secondly, at that stage they are unknown how much important foreign language on his/her life, so that age of child student has creating a stress free or carefree environment for developing his/her brain.

To sum up, people who think foreign languages are staring at primary education is completely wrong. At that period children are encourage to learn very easy way rather than difficult . so, these foreign languages could be introduced at the secondary level for the greater good of children.

learning a different languages help children
learning a different languages helps children

these type of language should better at secondary level
these type of language should be better at secondary level

these aspects has
these aspects have

the student who are at secondary level able to understand
the student ... are able to understand

Foreign language help those student
Foreign languages help those students

the would pick up better pronunciation better
they would pick up pronunciation better

It carry more disadvantage outweigh advantage. B
It carry more disadvantage which outweigh advantage. B

children are encourage to learn
children are encouraged to learn