Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children someone has through taxes.It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way.Do you agree or disagr

Overpopulation is one of the root cause for many of the problems prevailing in the country. Some government believe that taxes is one of the most effective method which could be used for controlling number of members in a family. In my opinion, government has right to impose this method.

First of all, population is the alarming issue and rising population leads to many other unanticipated problems. Many countries are trapped in vicious circle of poverty,unemployment and illetracy.

Population control is an important means of raising standards. When education and persuasion so not work ,the method of compulsion should be adopted. Taxing the people having more than the prescribed children sounds very effective and it will have an immediate effect ,as no one wants to give one's hard earned money as taxes to government. When the financial resources of people is hit, the pinch is felt the most. Moreover, poor people who feel that having more children could be their helping hand in earning money. However, now will tend to have less child as extra child means addition burden of taxes. For instance in China, there is only one child policy, which have controlled the population to large scale.

On the flip side, controling population will lead to increase in a number of old people in the country, as death rate is very low as compare to birth rate, which will retard the growth of a nation.

All in all, imposing taxes may be look harsh but it will give fruitful results. Moreover, rising population is not a responsibility of only government. It should be solved by joint efforts of government,society and individual.

one of the root cause
one of the root causes

Some government believe that taxes is one of the most effective method
Some governments believe that taxes is one of the most effective methods

When education and persuasion so not work ,
When education and persuasion do not work ,

there is only one child policy, which have controlled the population to large scale.
there is only one child policy, which has controlled the population to a large scale.

as compare to birth rate
as compared to birth rate

imposing taxes may be look harsh
imposing taxes may be looking harsh
imposing taxes may look harsh

Sentence: Many countries are trapped in vicious circle of poverty,unemployment and illetracy.
Error: illetracy Suggestion: No alternate word