Some people believe that the good leaders are born, whereas others hold the opinion that the leadership qualities could be obtained during the life. Who represents the good leader qualities indeed?

Some people believe that the good leaders born with the necessary qualities to lead. However, others think that a good leader acquires qualities to develop a leadership activity during the life, which seems more reasonable in my opinion.

Since the childhood, persons are learning values that will influence in their character and then will be used in the future actions. To lead a team or a group, the person needs to have qualities such as demonstrates confidence and honesty to the others and also be a good speaker. These qualities are acquired by people during their lives within certain situations.

Sometimes we can observe a kid showing some leadership characteristics or a trend to be leading a group. However, this feature can change in the future. People are influenced by attitudes and experiences that happen in the course of the life. For example, a son of a leader can be inspired by the father or mother and follow their steps. Besides that, a person that shows to be a good leader, in general will be stimulated by others to go further and work to have a leader position.

In conclusion, great leaders can show some leadership characteristics when they are just a child, but they will develop further skills and obtain the necessary qualities during the life. The acquisition of the important positive characteristics for a leader depends on experiences that they livened a person will be able to show these qualities more completely when they are in the adult hood.

the good leaders born with the necessary qualities
the good leaders are born with the necessary qualities

for a leader depends on experiences that they livened a person will be able to show
for a leader depends on experiences that livened a person will be able to show

No. of Words: 251 350 //more content wanted

----------------------