Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and that this money could be better spent elsewhere.To what extent do you agree with this view?

Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and that this money could be better spent elsewhere.
To what extent do you agree with this view?

Some people argue that the government is spending too much money on the arts instead of investing in other fields. The arts are very important for the culture and education of a population. However, the governments must to balance the amount of money that they spend with arts and other needed areas.

When a government is investing in art, the population have considerable benefits. It is important to a nation to be in contact with different forms of arts, such as painting, literature and sculptures. This will increase the culture and provide more education for people. In the case of kids, who are constructing their character and starting to learn values, it is a major issue to get access to all kinds of artas and to and improve future levels of knowledge and education.

The money invested in the arts could be used for other issues, such as schools, hospital or roads. Each country needs to know the amount of money that they are able to invest in any area or specific issue. Some governments could decrease the money spent on the arts to increase the money spent in other areas, while others need to urgently increase the investments in the arts and related areas to get higher levels of culture.

In conclusion, some investment in the field of the arts are necessary to a country's development and also to increase the educational scores. The governments need to work hard to always increase the money spent in the field of the arts. However, they should not use money needed for other more important issues, such as health or formal education. It is very important to balance what a population requires.

the governments must to balance the amount of money
the governments must balance the amount of money
the governments have to balance the amount of money

the population have considerable benefits.
the populations have considerable benefits.

some investment in the field of the arts are necessary
some investments in the field of the arts are necessary

Sentence: In the case of kids, who are constructing their character and starting to learn values, it is a major issue to get access to all kinds of artas and to and improve future levels of knowledge and education.
Error: artas Suggestion: arts

---------------------------