Some people believe that new technological developments in agriculture, such as factory farming and creation of new types of vegetables, have brought more benefits than problems. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, with wide range of using new agricultural technologies, it has been a debatable issue with regard to the benefits and drawbacks of these new technologies. My view is that the benefit outweighs the drawbacks, I will explain my point of view in this essay by analyzing the both side of the argument.

In the first place, it is obvious that there are many advantages of these innovation in agriculture. Firstly, the historical way of planting the crops is not sufficient enough to support the dramatic increase in population globally. There are few new technologies improve the productivity, take factory farming as an example, with application of automatic equipment in a larger field, it helps farmers to improve the efficiency significantly. In addition, people cooperate well in such factory farming instead of an independent way of planting crops by individual families in the past. Secondly, the technology like genetic engineering widen our choice on foods. Various of crops or vegetables are developed with better productivity and anti-insect ability.

From another perspective, there are some negative sides of the new technology in agriculture, people show majority concerns on environment and human health. Take genetically modified crops as an example, the unhealthy impact to human body is not clear yet, and with planting widely of these GM crops, the production of those natural food which people lived on for thousand years have been shrinking gradually.

In conclusion, from my point of view, it is true that there are some drawback of new technology, but our life is truly beneficial from these. Government should implement some regulations on this area in order to overcome the dark side.

with wide range of using new agricultural technologies
with the wide range of using new agricultural technologies

There are few new technologies improve the productivity,
There are few new technologies improving the productivity,

with application of automatic equipment
with the application of automatic equipment

the technology like genetic engineering widen our choice
the technologies like genetic engineering widen our choices

Pay attention to coherence.

---------------------------
try this pattern to get better coherence:

paragraph 1: introduction. Your ideas/opinions here.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example for reason 1 + a small conclusion for reason 1.

paragraph 4: In addition, reason 2 + why reason 2 + example for reason 2+ a small conclusion for reason 2.

paragraph 5: conclusion.
----------------------