Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience. Discuss both views and

Some people argue that university education is essential for the successful professional career, while others believe that instead of earning degree, we should instead gain experience through work. There are certain advantages and disadvantages of both these approaches.

To begin with, in current scenario, every university around the world offers courses which include latest innovations and efficient technologies. Such knowledge plays critical role when we are working on tight deadline. Even though real experience sometimes make big difference in the performance, we should first develop our brain through theoretical experience and then try our hands on the jobs. Further, current salary standard for the educated professional is a way higher than worker having vast experience. Besides, colleges give us platform to expand our innovative skills and prepare youngsters to generate new ideas. For instance, even though developing countries like India where university education is very costly, students prefer to complete graduation over startup jobs.

On the other side, experience always remain handy in our working life. Moreover, we can deliver our maximum in an extreme critical situation, if we have gone through such conditions before. Many times it teaches us lessons which we can not earn even in the best universities around the world. If we gain knowledge through experience then it makes us focused and confident in our work duty. Therfore, most of the organizations prefer expert person in the critical stage instead of fresh degree holder. For example, many billionaires like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are college dropouts. They left their university program in between to aquire experience in their interested field and because of this experience they later on achieved great success in their endeavors.

In conclusion, whether to complete graduation or start professional life is totally depend on the person's taste. Thus, after evaluating ourselves against the merit and demerit of both these approaches, we should choose best option for our future.

which include latest innovations
which include the latest innovations

plays critical role
plays a critical role

experience always remain handy
experiences always remain handy

is totally depend on the person's taste.
is totally depending on the person's taste.

we should choose best option for our future.
we should choose the best options for our future.

Sentence: They left their university program in between to aquire experience in their interested field and because of this experience they later on achieved great success in their endeavors.
Error: aquire Suggestion: No alternate word

-----------------------