Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the cours

Some people argue that main role of universities is to provide job oriented education, while others favour university should focus on conventional courses which enhance individual's skills to make him productive in his life.

Firstly university education is the main pillar of everyone's professional life. If colleges fail to provide essential training to youngsters then there is no real use of such education. Hence, university should focus on subjects that are purely based on current demand of economy. Moreover, they should revise their syllabus time to time to keep them inline with latest inventions and efficient methods. Further, institutes should have intership, vocational and onsite projects for students to train them in real professional environment. For instance, every university around the world offers engineering degrees having extensive practical education and industrial knowledge to boost confidence of the person.

Secondly, conventional subjects like art, drama, history and music are also essential even though there are quite a few positions available in the job market. Further, these courses are not only play crusial role to improve overall image of the person but also contribute significantly to our culture, traditions and lifestyle. Apart from that, these courses give us knowledge about our ancestors, native language and rich haritage which all have many inspirational lessons that can transform us to good citizens of the society. So to enhance our social character, such courses should be included in the main stream. For example, because of these courses, today nations are able to maintain their cuture and heritage intact.

In a nutshell, rather than focusing on single side universities should avail different courses which help individual to mold social as well as professional character.

Some people argue that main role of universities
Some people argue that the main role of universities

while others favour university should focus on conventional courses which enhance individual's skills to make him productive in his life.

these courses are not only play crusial role to improve overall image of the person
these courses not only play a crucial role to improve the overall image of the person

Sentence: Further, institutes should have intership, vocational and onsite projects for students to train them in real professional environment.
Error: intership Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Further, these courses are not only play crusial role to improve overall image of the person but also contribute significantly to our culture, traditions and lifestyle.
Error: crusial Suggestion: crucial

Sentence: Apart from that, these courses give us knowledge about our ancestors, native language and rich haritage which all have many inspirational lessons that can transform us to good citizens of the society.
Error: haritage Suggestion: heritage

Sentence: For example, because of these courses, today nations are able to maintain their cuture and heritage intact.
Error: cuture Suggestion: culture

-----------------------