Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children).
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Is it beneficial for students of high school level to be involved in unpaid community service? Some people think it is. Personally, I agree with the opinion. I think that it will be an advantage for students if their school programs include this activity as well.

There are many positive values that the teenagers can adopt from participating in the program. For example, joining charity works will lead them to enhance their social cares and respects for people with such unfavorable circumstances. Other programs, such as teaching sports to younger children, could enhance their communication skills, leaderships and discipline. The activities also encourage them to know and interact with more people, not only with those of their surroundings, but also with wider communities. Moreover, having other activities beside school will train the students to manage their time more effectively. In short, the students’ participation in community service will be an experience that improve their soft skills and connections that are very important to support their future education, works, and lives.

Some students have already joined the programs willingly. Nevertheless, there are still many students that do not do so because they have not realized the importance of this activity yet. Thus, I think school should set this as a compulsory program that every student could take part and gain the benefits. Besides, the teachers’ roles are also important here. They have to guide their students to the appropriate community services with regard to their students’ interest. Otherwise, the program will only be an additional task that gives more burdens for students.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...