Some people choose a career according to the social status and salary it will give them. Others choose a career according to whether they will enjoy the work. So which do you think is the best way to choose career. Give reasons for your answers and includ

Some people choose a career according to the social status and salary it will give them. Others choose a career according to whether they will enjoy the work. So which do you think is the best way to choose career. Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Nowadays, work has become an essential part of everyones life. Somw work to make up their day to day expenses, while others work for satisfaction. This essay will examine both the views.

Primarily, work gives us a status in a society. This work need not be a professional one but can be a logical one. Because some kind of jobs pay more than the professional jobs. In order to pay the bills and to meet the daily expenses people choose their jobs leaving behind their profession. Additionally, during the time of recession, the job markets are even getting worse which results in decline of certain industries. It will take lot of time to get better. But this does not mean that till that time we should be idle. We got ot do some sort of work to keep us active. For instance, my friend Jim has finished his engineering in electronics field but to his shock, the year when he got graduated was seen as the biggest recession in the electronics industry. But he did not get discouraged, he acquired a job in a small computer firmand now he got a promotion and also a salary hike. Altogether, he got a new recognition in the society.

On the other hand, some people work to achieve certain goals. They only choose to work in their respective fields. I would say, because of these people, some of the rare industries are still in existence.

In conclusion, although people want to work in their profession, I think having some sort of job is the right idea. Because professional jobs can be a bit hard to acquire during recession, this would make the job seekers lazy and discouraged. After all, the more money you get for a job, the more happier you are.

Sentence: Nowadays, work has become an essential part of everyones life.
Error: everyones Suggestion: everyone

Sentence: We got ot do some sort of work to keep us active.
Error: ot Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But he did not get discouraged, he acquired a job in a small computer firmand now he got a promotion and also a salary hike.
Error: firmand Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.