Some people choose a career according to the social status and salary it will give them. Others choose a career according to whether they will enjoy the work. Which do you think is the best way to choose a career ? Give reasons for your answer and include

Some people choose a career according to the social status and salary it will give them. Others choose a career according to whether they will enjoy the work. Which do you think is the best way to choose a career ?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experiences.

Employment depends on people's qualifications and behavioural capabilities. Some people choose professions depending on their socio-economic position and monthly/yearly emolument.However,most of the people embrace jobs according to their interest.I am convinced that successful career depends on enjoyment and it is the best approach.

Fruitful job life depends on some factors , these are working environment adaptation, flourishing activeness or dexterousness , trusting relation build up with supervisor,colleagues and who are belonging you and manageability power in crucial or critical times. Without relishing the profession, it is totally not possible to meet the given points. Whether the profession is not choice-able,most of the people fall in trouble in working environment. Those people can never be motivated through their tasks. Not only that effective team building is not possible by them , because have not enough dedication on their responsibilities. In case, people who do not love their jobs,sometimes they would feel their career growth are stuck and never possible to touch the careers' apotheosis. Unhappiness and depression would be overwhelmed most of the time in their lives. That would lead to firing the particular employee from lucrative position. Great adverse psychological effects occur when people can not accept the career and it is extreme then it will provoke sometimes to decide a worse suicidal decision.

Furthermore, If an employee chooses the job, then he/she will be enriching the professional knowledge gradually. His skills and knowledge can easily be exploited for company's development as well as personal gains. Works environment always favors him and it will bring in his professional zenith point. It will not only reinforce his career but also he will be a social countable man.

In contrast, Some people like their jobs depend on remuneration and social value. For instance , some parents motivate their children in some certain professions such as - Army Officer, Air craft pilot and Administrator. Those parents think, these jobs are highly accepted by society a great consolidate pay will have. If anyone would choose his career in such way or any other biased way without any interest then job-satisfactions will be the dream word for him.

To conclude, it is true that salary is a important factor in career life, without handsome salary living standard can not be maintained in proper way. Also compensation is a related word with job comfort. All thing will come if you enjoy your works then lot of job replacement options will have in-front of you for money-making.

Fruitful job life depends on some factors , these are working environment adaptation, flourishing activeness or dexterousness , trusting relation build up with supervisor,colleagues and who are belonging you and manageability power in crucial or critical times.
Fruitful job life depends on some factors, such as working environment adaptation, flourishing activeness or dexterousness , trusting relations built up with supervisor,colleagues and those who are belonging to you and manageability power in crucial or critical times.

because have not enough dedication on their responsibilities
because they don't have enough dedications on their responsibilities

It will not only reinforce his career but also he will be a social countable man.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Some people like their jobs depend on remuneration and social value
Some people like their jobs depending on remuneration and social value

salary is a important factor
salary is an important factor

in proper way
in a proper way

Sentence: Works environment always favors him and it will bring in his professional zenith point.
Suggestion: Refer to Works and environment

You have issues on sentence structure and grammar.