Some people consider computers to be more of a hindrance than a help. Others believe that they have greatly increased human potential.How could computers be considered a hindrance?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your ow

Some people consider computers to be more of a hindrance than a help. Others believe that they have greatly increased human potential.

How could computers be considered a hindrance?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience.

This is a universally acknowledged fact nowadays, in this modern technological era computers are gaining popularity among all the generations, especially youngsters. Some people hold the opinion that invention of a computer is being proved beneficial for everyone; whereas, others have the conflicting views. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate both the facts with my own perception.

Undeniably, computers are being used everywhere like private and government offices, restaurants, banks, post offices and so on. This is the reason why many people think that computers have multifarious benefits. Firstly, all those works that are being done manually in the olden days are normally automated with the help of computers. For example, in banks all the customer’s accounts are maintained with the help of registers; obviously that is being replaced by computers now. Secondly, earlier to find out any information on the historical events, a student needs to read or refer many books and reference materials. However, with the help of internet the same information can be fetched within few seconds. Finally, in the olden days to make a reservation for the flights and the train’s people used to go and stand in a queue in front of the ticket counters; undoubtedly, that is very time consuming. On the contrary, nowadays all the computers literate people can do the booking online easily. Apparently all these benefits are possible because of the invention of a computer. Some people argue on this fact and say that a computer is hindrance and have many ill effects.

As per them because of computers most of the people are living sedentary lifestyles. They say even after completing the office work, people, to pass their leisure time they make use of their computers for chatting with their friends and watching movies online. Therefore, they hardly had time left to spend with their family; this is impacting the personal bonding and intimacy between an individual and a family. Moreover, as the postures while seating in the front of computers are not followed properly. Thus, many people especially younger generations are suffering from neck pain, back pain and ailments related to the eyes.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts, a computer has its own benefits and ill effects. In my viewpoint, if we use a computer in sensible ways then it would have more benefits compared to ill effects.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. read this: How could computers be considered a hindrance? This is the topic you need to talk about.