Modern lifestyle has made it harder for people to live a healthy and active lifestyle What are the causes of this situation Suggest what can be done by the government and large organizations to improve it

Modern lifestyle has made it harder for people to live a healthy and active lifestyle. What are the causes of this situation? Suggest what can be done by the government and large organizations to improve it.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that “Health is wealth” since the olden days. However, because of the introduction of modern gadgets people, especially, youngsters are not living healthy lifestyles. Some people hold the opinion that there are multifarious reasons for this cause. Here, in the below essay, I will try to enunciate the causes and some probable solutions that regime of a nation can take to improve the overall situation.

To begin with, probably, these are the causes of Modern lifestyle that had made the life harder for living healthy lifestyle. Firstly, as every job demands high commitment and more working hours from the employees, they hardly had enough time and stamina left to perform the exercise on the weekdays. Secondly, as the modern technologies are becoming popular day by day all people are becoming lackadaisical; especially, youngsters and because of their attitude, even though they gets leisure time in the evening; in spite of spending that time for the exercises or doing some fitness activity, they normally sit in front of a Laptop either playing video-games, chatting with friends on the social networking sites. Finally, nowadays, even to travel a distance of 1 to 2 Kms people use their private vehicles like cars or bikes; whereas, in the olden days, people use to take a walk and cover the distance. Laziness is the main reasons of living sedentary lifestyle.

These are some of the major steps that can be taken by the regime and the organizations, so that they can encourage everyone to live better and the healthy lifestyles. First and foremost, there should be enough green areas like parks and gardens that need to be developed in each developing cities. Moreover, regime should create awareness about the benefits of doing an exercise by placing hoarding or through media channels. Admittedly, if every organization can build gym or book some badminton and tennis court for their employees throughout the year and encourage them to participate in this initiative by some high prize money. Definitely, it can make a difference to some extent.

To recapitulate, undeniably, in my viewpoint it is people attitudes and lazy behaviors that are making them live sedentary lifestyles. The governments and the organizations can only encourage people to participate in the exercises but cannot force them. Obviously, in this freedom world, it is each individual decision, how they wanted to live their life.

even though they gets leisure time
even though they get leisure time

it is each individual decision,
it is each individual's decision,

it is people attitudes
it is people's attitudes