Modern lifestyle has made it harder for people to live a healthy and active lifestyle. What are the causes of this situation? Suggest what can be done by the government and large organizations to improve it.

In this modern era, People work harder to achieving more health as well as wealth because of competition at each and every field. Thus, they need to work smarter than others to achieve their goals or any tasks which have been assigned to them. As a result, people need to work under pressure as compared to olden days.

I agree with the given statement that modern lifestyle has made it harder for people to live a healthy and active lifestyle.This situation causes various reasons. Firstly, People lives in faced-paced environment which leads to create unbalanced personal life and professional life. Even they have not enough time to themselves. Because these workload ,people cannot spend more time with their family and society. Secondly, As competition plays an important role, human live their life workaholic. Due to this situation employee gets work harder in order to gain more. They have more stressful life which creates a health problems as well as social problems.Finally, I would say that money is the matter of all things. Hence, people always run behind materialism to gain more wealth without considering their own life's rlsk. In this situation they might get money but lose their moral values towards society. Though men worked harder, their active participation in societies remain less. Moreover, not only the government but also some large organisations should take initiatives to create a healthy environment which catalyse to improved their lifestyle.

Government should take initiatives to organise such programmes which brings awareness into the general public. As a part of health campaign, they should hold the big banners of advertisement across the city area around the traffic signals and bus-stations. In addition, Private companies also organised free health check up programmes. This will definitely to make people more conscious about their health problems. Furthermore, these organisations should arranges some corporate social responsibility (CSR) oriented programmes which help to their employee for improving their attachment with societies

In conclusion, I believes that people always run to get more and more. Due to materialism people always busy with his professional tasks. In addition, the government as well as the private organisations should try to create stress free environment. Thus employee get relief such a pathetic work environment which leads to build a stronger society .

People lives in faced-paced environment
People live in a faced-paced environment

Sentence: Moreover, not only the government but also some large organisations should take initiatives to create a healthy environment which catalyse to improved their lifestyle.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and improved

programmes which brings awareness into the general public
programmes which bring awareness into the general public

Sentence: Furthermore, these organisations should arranges some corporate social responsibility CSR oriented programmes which help to their employee for improving their attachment with societies
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and arranges
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to societies

Sentence: In conclusion, I believes that people always run to get more and more.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and believes

Thus employee get relief
Thus employees get relief

Sentence: Hence, people always run behind materialism to gain more wealth without considering their own life's rlsk.
Error: rlsk Suggestion: risk