Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages to living in an apartment.are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment.Give reasons for your answer and inclu

Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages to living in an apartment.

are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It is believed that living in a house is more convenient than living in an apartment, while, others prefer to live in an apartment. In my opinion, both living in a house and in an apartment have their own positive and negative aspects; however, my preference is living in a house.

In one hand, living in an apartment can be a good or ab bad choice. Some good reasons of living in an apartment are: First, most apartments offer recreation areas such as gym and swimming pool. This provides leisure and a temporary free time from work demands. In addition, since it is managed by the property owner, it follows that responsibility for the tenants are lessen. In other words, renter do have many obligations to consider, and maintaining the whole appearance especially beautification of the unit and around the building is owner's responsibilities. A security guard is also provided for the safety and security of the place. These are the factors that is being considered by people wants to live in an apartment. Although, there are some bad side that people have to consider. Like having its own privacy which is very limited, because of more chance of getting disturbed and being intruded by others. A limited space is also considerable.

On the other hand, houses can be convenient or inconvenient place of living as well. Space can certainly be one of the main feature living in a house. People can beautify the place the place by gardening and planting different variety of flowers and trees. It is also an advantage for the kids for they can play in the nice yard. In spite of those good features. Responsibilities and maintenance are two of the great consequences. Owners have to deal with everything at their own expense. Moreover, city regulations that is being implemented should be complied by the owner. Also, safety and security is less given that strangers can intervene and may cause you harm.

Personally, I prefer to live in a house than living in an apartment. I love considerably the privacy it can offer, and also, i like the spacious area where i can improve my place and construct my own recreation area. Despite those obligations and low level of safety and security, I would still love to live in a house

Therefor, both living in a house and in an apartment have their own advantages and disadvantages will depend on people's preference.

responsibility for the tenants are lessen.
responsibilities for the tenants are less.

renter do have many obligations
renters do have many obligations

These are the factors that is being considered by people wants to live in an apartment.
These are the factors that is being considered by people who want to live in an apartment.

one of the main feature
one of the main features

both living in a house and in an apartment have their own advantages and disadvantages will depend on people's preference.
both living in a house and in an apartment have their own advantages and disadvantages which will depend on people's preference.

---------------------