Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others however think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

People have different views regarding the need for change in our work and daily lives. Personally, I believe that change is vital in today's fast-paced modern world for an individual's survival.

On the one hand, doing the same job for life has several benefits. Firstly, employees can have a stable career with one employer. They demonstrate loyalty and experienced staff can be trusted with more responsibility. Together they can work as a team. Secondly, the employees get good pension and health insurance. Their salaries gradually increase. Finally, they may be promoted within their same organization and thus have all the chances of development as well.

On the other hand, people often change their jobs in order to further their career. Another company may offer a higher salary or better job opportunities. Furthermore, people who change jobs can gain valuable experience and learn different skills which are required in today's dramatically changing world. Similarly, people can retrain in a different occupation. Also, changing jobs is a challenging and interesting experience. The rapidly changing world nowadays needs flexible workers who have a wide range of experience and skills.

In conclusion, there is a difference of opinion when it comes to change in work or lifestyle as a whole. In my view, change is necessary nowadays and is crucial for one's development and progress both in the work field and in personal life.

Minimum 250 words wanted

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…