Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

A much debated topic these days is whether working for large corporations benefits more than the small ones. In my view, I honestly believe that a big company offers more opportunities to their employees for several reasons.

Primarily, there are a wide range of advantages to work in a well-know company in terms of both convenience and a future career. To be specific, Giant corporation tend to inform the workers about marketing as well as safety through training, so a person can grow with more abilities and knowledge. Moreover, unlike a small enterprise, the majority of huge companies have ties with international clients, which ensure to the company itself to survive on marketing even in tough period. To illustrate, according to a recent survey conducted in my own country has been revealed that the financial crisis is damaging more little firms then the big ones. Hence, from this point of view, working for a large corporation seems to be more advantageous.

Furthermore, these gigantic corporations used to reward their laborers with higher wages, which consequently lead persons to be satisfied with their job position. Moreover, the reputation that these enterprises have is generally greater compared to the small ones, and as a result this can be helpful for those who in the future, will want change their job environment. In today's society indeed, a big amount of companies are impressed by humans who have strong references and experience in a well-know corporation over those who have worked for a small unknown business. For instance, a friend of mine, who previously had worked for a large company in a key position, has find a new job in less time, when he moved overseas with his family. Thus, it must be acknowledged that working in a large-scale project has a great impact on the employees themselves.

To conclude, as an overall judgment, it could be said that joining a large enterprise would be the better approach for having an exceptional career as it leads to a number of positive outcomes.

Sentence: For instance, a friend of mine, who previously had worked for a large company in a key position, has find a new job in less time, when he moved overseas with his family.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and find

This seems duplicated to the previous content and could be removed:

'For instance, a friend of mine, who previously had worked for a large company in a key position, has find a new job in less time, when he moved overseas with his family. Thus, it must be acknowledged that working in a large-scale project has a great impact on the employees themselves.'