Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The advancement of technology has lead both positive as well as negative outcomes to the humankind. Regarding to this point, while some individuals feel that a computer has simplified person lives, other argue differently. In my view, I honestly believe that such devices have brought to the humanity a number of benefits, as will now be discussed.

Primarily, computers throughout the years have improved the human lives, by making more simple the tasks management in the majority of companies. Nowadays indeed, a computer is the key to achieve the success for a firm, as it allows to manage the services and communication more quickly and by taking a less time compared to the past between the client and company itself. To illustrate, many office environments tend to save their assignment on written documents, and as a result it takes an amount of time before finding the required archive in time of need, yet thanks to a laptop, with its exceptional capacity, it would be find instantly the saved project. Hence, Many potential advantages has been provided with the arrival of computer.

Moreover, in certain ambients computing technologies have replaced humans activities by leading positive impact to the human species. Computers are both intelligent and powerful machines, and unlike the humans, these machineries are tireless, and as an obvious consequence can work the whole day without break in order to provide the assistance of each type all around the world. These modern technologies consequently, have given access to vast amount of services that undoubtedly have improved humans lifestyle. For instance, with the support of such electronic brain, it becomes more easier and safely to withdraw fund from the bank, even in the absence of the personnel. In short, a computer is an essential equipment which has revolutionized the entire globe in better by making humans style of living uncomplicated.

To conclude, as an overall judgement, It could be said that humanism has been leading to a higher level and the daily life has become more comfortable, subsequently the introduction of computers in human lives.

it would be find instantly the saved project.
it would find instantly the saved project.

Many potential advantages has been provided
Many potential advantages have been provided

it becomes more easier
it becomes much easier

Sentence: Moreover, in certain ambients computing technologies have replaced humans activities by leading positive impact to the human species.
Error: ambients Suggestion: No alternate word

Some arguments wanted for 'computers have made life more complex and stressful' too.