Some people say that sports professionals are paid with huge salaries.So, people think it is justified.Some others argue that sports star should be paid less.Do you agree or disagree

People have different views, that the sports professionals are paid with huge salaries just as like with movie stars they have extravagant lifestyles with large houses and big cars as they are contributing to their countries, some people think it is justified.I personally believe that sports star should be paid less.

On the one hand,these sport's people start their career from their childhood and undergo rigorous training for developing skills and fitness required. Unfortunately,if they had any injuries during the events these stars will be less fit to play and retired at less ages. As they play these sports for many years. Moreover, If the person won match government and the public feel that it is pride and allows dignity to the country. In survey it is proved that many Australia will won many cricket matches than other countries because they expenditure will be more for training. Even private companies declare huge amount of price for the people who won the match or gifted with cars.

On the other hand,there are other professionals like doctors and medical researchers who pay less for their services. In fact, they do more service to the people and even some times save the life of humanity. They devote many years for studying and training. Most of the projects stop due to implications in financial and lack of proper infrastructure. Dreadfully diseases like cancer need to do more research still there is no permanent drugs to cure when it is attacked to the person.

To sum up all, the professionals need more financial support and infrastructure from the government in research which will be beneficial to humankind . May be the salaries of sports person can compensate to live one’s human life. Finally the Sports people should be paid less.

In survey it is proved that many Australia will won many cricket matches
In survey it is proved that many Australias will win many cricket matches

doctors and medical researchers who pay less for their services.
doctors and medical researchers who are paid less for their services.

Sentence: Dreadfully diseases like cancer need to do more research still there is no permanent drugs to cure when it is attacked to the person.
Description: The fragment Dreadfully diseases is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Dreadfully with adjective

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.