Some people say that success is ‘10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work’. Is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some people say that success is ‘10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work’. Is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Every success has a background story and obviously it is a history of painstaking labors; most of the people treat the triumph like in this way. On the other hand, some people identify the hidden mystery of success is a personal inborn capacity.

‘Success’ is a magic word for everyone’s life in the world and a person pays whole life to touch the word, someone can get the point and others struggle to bring affluence in life. Tedious working capacity is clung with the success and most of the time hard working is only one behind the catalyst of a gain. Additionally, discipline and dedication are important aspects to achievement but without diligence anyone cannot establish order and concentration in life journey. For example, Bill Gates fired from the university education because of failed in an academic subject; but all people in the earth admire him as a richest man in the world and his opulence came by his industriousness and most of the people learn from his life portrait- How to be a hard-worker.

Moreover, hard-working is a vivid way to be a success and there has no shortcut way to win. Many mass people in the world changed their life by wearisome works and those people are now encouraging persons to others. From ancient to modern times, no alternative has found of hardworking. Warren Buffet, a wealthy man in the world, at the very beginning, he had started his business by newspapers selling riding on bicycle – it is an absolute illustration of a hardworking and success curve.

However, few people have God gifted skills and most of the people among them are singers, sports men, scientists as well as opera artists. Without inherent vocal, anyone can not be a great musician and if anyone wants to be a famed soccer player, sportsmanship genes must have in blood. A myth has that the earth observes a Maradona or a Pele over the 100 years interval.

To conclude, it can be boldly said that all the times a human can never flourish the capacity of creativity and imagination without practices. Nonetheless, progeny people who grabbed the success, it is a combination of hard-working and inborn aptness. Thus,it is an offshoot that hard-working is a pivotal word of success.

some people identify the hidden mystery of success is a personal inborn capacity.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

a human can never flourish the capacity of creativity
Description: Check out books how to use 'flourish'

Sentence: For example, Bill Gates fired from the university education because of failed in an academic subject; but all people in the earth admire him as a richest man in the world and his opulence came by his industriousness and most of the people learn from his life portrait- How to be a hard-worker.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and richest

Sentence: A myth has that the earth observes a Maradona or a Pele over the 100 years interval.
Suggestion: Refer to years and interval