Some people says that prisons are the best way to control the crime where as some people say that education is the best way to reduce the alarming rate of crime.Do you agree or disagree?

Today, we are living in that world,where crimes are on its peak and the reasons behind this phenomenon are unemployment, discrimination and illiteracy.Some folks assert that to dwindle these crimes, prison is the best way. However,i personally disagree with the former statement and i will elucidate my views in the below verses.

To commence with,the prompt reason for swelling crime is illiteracy. Illiterate people do not able to get jobs for their survival. For example,the person with no source of income will be inclined towards crimes like as, theft, robbery and so on.however,if they will have educational ability then they can get jobs. As a result,crimes will not overreach. In addition to it,offspring,in school comes to now about distinguish facts like,moral values, ethics and so forth. Consequently,folks will not triggered towards crimes. Furthermore, speeches on social and good topics by experienced educationalists should be conducted by government in schools. To illustrate,according to a recent survey conducted by world crime control department has revealed that juvenile delinquency is more in developing countries as compare to developed countries, due to to good education system. Thus, education system plays a vital role in debasing crime.

to approach it from other angle,some short sighted people assert that prison is the best way to control crimes, they are also right to some extent. To illustrate, the person,who is doing crimes frequently should be given the punishment of prison to control crime. However,it is not the complete answer for debasing crime.We have to make them mentally a good person.

To cap it all,as per my above confabulation, it is axiomatic that punishment is not everything. There are many other method also to decrease crime, and education is one of these which converts a criminal to a good person by changing him/her mentally, as well as, heartily.

and the reasons behind this phenomenon are unemployment
and the reasons behind this phenomenon is unemployment

folks will not triggered towards crimes
folks will not be triggered towards crimes

according to a recent survey conducted by world crime control department has revealed that
according to a recent survey conducted by world crime control department, it has revealed that

as compare to developed countries,
as compared to developed countries,

There are many other method also to decrease crime, and education is one of these which converts a criminal to a good person
There are many other methods also to decrease crime, and education is one of these which convert a criminal to a good person