Some people say that school do not make enough efforts in teaching young people to look after their health and they add that school should undertake health education more seriously.Do you agree or disagree?

Of course,it goes without saying,''health is wealth''.In this modern and fast food era,children are on higher risk of diseases and health has become a worrying concern in every nook and corner of the world. A substantial part of population ruminate that health education should be imparted by schools, however, other oppose the same. Here, i entirely agree with the former statement and i will elucidate my views in the coming verses.

There are copious reasons in support of my view. To commence with,it is commonly known that, children spend a major part of their time with their teachers in sch...

as compare to the rest of the countries.
as compared to the rest of the countries.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.