There are many advantages and disadvantages of using internet.Give your opinion what you think about it?

Today we are living in modern era,where technology is spreading its tentacles at every nook and corner of the cosmos and computer is one of the miraculous inventions of technology as in this modern world majority of masses is tech-savvy and internet is also being used more and more.As we know,there are always two sides of a coin and here i would like to throw light on both sides of given aspect.

On favorable of it,there are umpteen advantages of using internet.First and foremost,internet is an elegant source of gaining knowledge as it has vast knowledge and is also considered as an ocean of knowledge.For example, if we want to amass knowledge about any discipline then we can get it through one click.As a result,understanding and intelligence of a person begin to escalate.Second,internet is an auspicious medium of communication as it is abounding of various sites and throw these sites we can communicate with any of our acquaintance,sitting thousands of miles away from him/her.Consequently,it has made the world as a global village.What is more,business transactions has become easy due to this media as we can send ,as well as,receive distinguish data and information very fast.Furthermore,`electronic banking has become a piece of cake for us.Thus,our life has become intensely easier.

Talking of other side of coin,it has multifarious disadvantages also.Primarily,offspring,instead of doing physical work,adore to spend their leisure time in front of computers and do not like outdoor games.As a consequence,social interaction has dwindled.In addition to it ,people are being blackmailed by hacking their personal accounts and juvenile delinquency has increased as an end result.Moreover, excessive use of internet distracts students from their studies.To illustrate,instead of doing studies in their leisure time, they prefer chatting with friends and do not concentrate on their studies.As a result they lag behind in their career.

Giving my perception on these verses,everything has its own advantages and disadvantages.So,as far as i am concerned, we can not choose one side completely.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.