Some people think that building such as flats and houses should be designed o last a long time. Others believe that is more important to provide accommodation quickly and cheaply.

Housing is one of basic needs which have to fulfill by people for protecting them from hot, cold, storm, rain and so on. So many dwellings are designed as perfect as possible and spend long time. On the other hand, accommodations are constructed fastly and need no much money. Usually the users of both choices are different depend on their wealth.

In my country, house is used by the owner to show prestige and causing many people makes their place to live as their dreams. They choose quality materials, the best circumstance to place their house or employ an architect. The owner hopes the house can last for long time through her or his children. The occupant also can feel comfort in there, while the type of that house needs long time and much money.

In contrary, the simple house which needs quick and cheap prize are also needed by some people. For instance the collegian, I am a university student who prefer inexpensive prize flat. In addition, if a disaster happens, the government must give the victims place to stay or live. In 2008, when Tsunami broke Nangroe Aceh Darusalam province, my president commanded social ministry and general disaster tackling organization to construct complexes in the short term. The buildings had no good quality material because the committees had no long time to prepare all properly. They only though, how the Aceh citizens could be still alive.

In conclusion, I think that both type of flats or houses are important to be considered as the usage. While the fas accommodations ahould be built by government or private with declining risk management.

Usually the users of both choices are different depend on their wealth
Usually the users of both choices are different depending on their wealth

the simple house which needs quick and cheap prize are also needed by some people.
the simple house which needs quick and cheap prize is also needed by some people.

I am a university student who prefer inexpensive prize flat.
I am a university student who prefers inexpensive prize flat.

Sentence: In my country, house is used by the owner to show prestige and causing many people makes their place to live as their dreams.
Description: The fragment people makes their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace makes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: On the other hand, accommodations are constructed fastly and need no much money.
Error: fastly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: While the fas accommodations ahould be built by government or private with declining risk management.
Error: ahould Suggestion: should
Error: fas Suggestion: No alternate word