Some people think that mother should spend most of their time raising family and therefore the government should support them financially. Do you agree or disagree ? Give your own opinion and example.

Life has undergone dramatic changes over the couple of decades. Presently both gender have to step out for work to earn money to manage astronomical outlay. Family is thought to be influenced negatively in the absence of mother. So government should support them financially. By contrast, A plethora of people think that their are optimum opportunities for women in each and every field. Therefore, They have to work to uplift their life style. Here I would like to discord this statement.

There are manifold points to support my point of view. First and foremost, some women are passionate to show their extra ordinary talent who are highly educated and skillful. Thus, limiting them to house boundaries is unjustifiable by monetary aid. As a result, government should not provide them monetary benefits. Further more, aadministration of some thriving nations have to manage a hefty sum of money to facilitate people with advanced education, accommodation and hospitals. Therefore, managing all these big expenditure is not a cup of tea for government. Consequently, pecuniary support by government to women not supposed to be good by a sheer percentages of people.

Further emphasis on my point of view. Some women have exceptional contribution in working sectors and companies to boost up their productivity. Hence, These sectors can be deprived of their support. Consequently, supporting them financially could be fruitful. On the contrary, other have conflicting view.

Numerous points can be mentioned to support their view. They think that mother play a phenomenal role for the family. They neither do domestic chorces perfectly nor take care of their children and grandparents with their job. Thus, their children may fall into bad company. As a result, government should provide them monetary support to prevent the social, cultural and emotional values among them. Besides this, they can not get balanced diet in the absence of mother. Thus, it reduces the metabolic rate of their body. Hence,financial support is a good option to lead their life in healthy way. In addition, some security reasons are also in the mind of people. Getting some financial support is good way to keep them at home and secure.

To recapitulate, it is essential for women to rub their shoulder with men in every walk of life to bring equality and boost their self confidence especially in male domineering society. So try to find out some other alternative instead to bound them in limitations of domestic work.

Presently both gender have to step out
Presently both genders have to step out

Sentence: Further more, aadministration of some thriving nations have to manage a hefty sum of money to facilitate people with advanced education, accommodation and hospitals.
Error: aadministration Suggestion: administration

Sentence: They neither do domestic chorces perfectly nor take care of their children and grandparents with their job.
Error: chorces Suggestion: choices

Duplicate content from:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-writing-task-ii-essays/some-people-think-m…