Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Children education is not about learning new information and basic skills. It is also on how to be a good examples in the society. However, I strongly agree that it is not the responsible by the parents alone it should be together by the teachers in school. I will be stating the equally side by being a good citizens by the following reasons.

In order to be a good members of any society the individual must follow or obey the rules of their community and share the values. Parents they must educate the children and help to understand the importance of being a good leader and how to respect other people and always begins in the home. One of the examples are teach them to become responsible in doing chores, being a kind and honest. By doing this children will understand the roles of their life in this world and how they are expected to behave.

However, learning is not just in home it has a wide range that can be acquired by different aspects . Once a child goes to school they were entering to a new learning and where by the teachers and peers influenced. At school, they will experienced on how to cooperate and to deal with other people and apply on what they learned on school and home. On the other hand, schools mostly teach academic and not full focused about moral values and parents have chance to do it by disciplines their kids in any action and not just depend all to the teachers.

In conclusion, to become a good roles in morally and individual members of society learning can adapt at homes and schools. Parents always guide their children everyday and remember teachers is the second mother in school only.

Sentence: Children education is not about learning new information and basic skills.
Suggestion: Refer to Children and education

it is not the responsible by the parents alone
it is not responsible by the parents alone

Parents they must educate the children
Parents must educate the children

One of the examples are teach them
One of the examples is to teach them

Once a child goes to school they were entering to a new learning
Once a child goes to school he is entering to a new learning

they will experienced on how to cooperate
they will be experienced on how to cooperate

schools mostly teach academic and not full focused
schools mostly teach academic and are not full focused

teachers is the second mother
teachers are the second mother

Sentence: By doing this children will understand the roles of their life in this world and how they are expected to behave.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and children

----------------------