Some people think reading books is more useful in developing young people’s language skills and imagination than watching TV. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Young learners can acquire skills and knowledge from different methods, such as browsing the internet, listening to the radio and so forth. It has been suggested that inexperienced consumers should rely on books to enhance their language skills and imaginations rather than watching TV. From my perspective, I tend to agree with the statement.

Firstly, despite the fact that TV programs provide viewers with the latest terminologies and help them to learn a language vocally, but it cannot offer professional language theories to the same extent as books. This is because all content that has been written in books is completed by linguistics or authors who with a high level or literacy. For example, checking the dictionary might be the best way to understand the true meaning of a word, since this book has been audited frequently before the publication. Conversely, there is no such guarantee for the TV programs in terms of language accuracy.

Secondly, although watching television appears to offer a better learning experience owing to the visual effect that attracts children the most, such as animations, all content is pre-set and modified, leaving no room for imagination. In contrast, by reading books or printing-out articles allow students to make use of their brain more proactively. Since it is human nature to guess and meditate on what is unreal by adding their preferences and perspectives. Therefore, a group of readers may have different opinions regarding a same story or event

In conclusion, even though the exposure of television programs would be a entertaining learning experience, but I would concede that reading books makes one learn professionally and think creatively

or authors who with a high level or literacy
or authors who are with a high level or literacy

by reading books or printing-out articles allow students to make use of their brain more proactively.
by reading books or printing-out articles, it allows students to make use of their brains more proactively.

Since it is human nature
Since it is human's nature

even though the exposure of television programs would be a entertaining learning experience, but I would
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //You have hidden grammar issues.

The topic is about 'Some people think...' not for 'children' or 'students'