Some people think that teach people should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place of learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that teach people should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place of learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people argue that to be good members of society, children have to learn from their parents. On the other hand, people found that educational institution is the place of learn this.

An idiom said that “Like father, like son”. It means that children will have similarity with their parents. The similarity is not only on physical, but also on the personality and character. Children always imitate the acts of people around them such as on goodness, badness, how to treat others, and how to make deal with the problem. So, family has important roles to create the identity of children.

School as the second home also gives contribution on the personality development of children. There are some subject contain social values in their society. Besides, at school children learn to socialize, to communicate, and to share with others. Teachers have a role as parents in the school. Teachers become model for their students.

In my view, family and school hold significant role in the growth of children. At home, children learn about life and community from the experience of their parents. At school, throughout the teacher, they learn about values and norms in their society. Maybe the contents are similar but they have difference on the way to communicate the idea. Parents deliver the knowledge about society in informal situation while teacher explain it in formal and systematic way.

In a nutshell, children learn about society from their family and school. Both of them strengthen each other to build character of children so that they will be good members of society.

Sentence: On the other hand, people found that educational institution is the place of learn this.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and learn

Sentence: Parents deliver the knowledge about society in informal situation while teacher explain it in formal and systematic way.
Description: The fragment teacher explain it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace explain with verb, past tense