some people think teachers have a greater influence than parents in the development of a child's intelligence and social skills. Do you agree or disagree ?

Nowadays, teachers or parents dominate the education and cultivation of children's intelligence and social skills has become a contentious. I believe teachers have more influence on children's development an this opinion shall be discussed in more detail in the following essay.

Parents, as children's custodians have the predominant control over children's early childhood. However, it does not necessarily mean their ability to help children learn and interact is superior to that of professional trained teachers. A recent published paper by the University of Queensland shows that over two thirds of first time parents lack of awareness to recognize and rectify their children's wrong concept and behaviours. Interestingly, the situation improves when parents have more than two children, partly because the increased interaction between children magnifies the mistakes so they can be easily perceived by parents. Sadly, the lack of group play blunts children's social skills as they "respond less and act less" compared to those children in childcare centres and schools, according to a report by research from National Childcare Association.

In contrast, professionally trained teachers understand children's needs better and have sufficient resources to support children's development. Specially, kindergartens and schools have plenty toys, books and meaningful classes for children to choose from. Also to expand their knowledge and ability systematically, yet their mistakes are observed and corrected by teachers properly at the same time. Moreover, not surprisingly, children are able to meet their peers and make friends much easier in such as environment, beefing up their social networking skills rapidly and healthily when guided and supervised by teachers. Therefore, once children start learning at kindergarten and start progressing, more necessary up bringing lessons required that will handed over by parents to teachers, for example a much complicate learning curriculum are beyond most parent's knowledge.

In conclusion, I believe teachers, who is trained and well knowledge in teaching, have a greater role and stronger influence in children's development, in focus on children's brain development and social interaction skills.

Nowadays, teachers or parents dominate the education and cultivation of children's intelligence and social skills, and it has become a contentious topic.

I believe teachers have more influence on children's development an this opinion shall be discussed in more detail
I believe teachers have more influence on children's development on this opinion which shall be discussed in more details

, the lack of group play blunts
, the lack of group plays blunts

for example a much complicate learning curriculum are beyond most parent's knowledge
for example a much complicate learning curriculum is beyond most parent's knowledge

I believe teachers, who is trained and well knowledge in teaching
I believe teachers, who are trained and well acknowledged in teaching