Some people think that teenagers should do unpaid work to help society because this will help them to be better individuals and also improve the society as a whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this proposal?

While there are grounds to argue that it would benefit society and young people themselves if teenagers were made to do unpaid work in the community, it can equally be argued that this would be an infringement of their rights. In this essay, I shall examine the merits of both sides of the argument.

One argument in favour of making teenagers to do voluntary work in the community is that it would benefit society. It is certainly true that there is a shortage of labour in many parts of the public sector and if young people worked, then many public services would improve. For example, it would ...

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that while there are real merits on both sides of the argument, the moral case againstforcing young people to work slightly outweighs any benefit to society or to teenagers as individuals.
Error: againstforcing Suggestion: against forcing