Essay topics: Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Whether women should be allowed to serve in the military has triggered spirited debate. Some assert that the status quo should be changed and women should be entitled to join the armed forces. Personally, I fundamentally agree with their assertion-for three reasons.
History has shown that women are fully capable of performing well in the military. Historically, there were a host of valiant women soldiers whose achievements really put their male counterparts to shame. One need only look at the classic examples of Joan of Arc and Mulan to see how exceptionally women could perform on the battlefield. In my observation, their determination, courage and dignity, to this day, are still being admired by male soldiers and civilians alike throughout the world.
Moreover, from an enlightened standpoint, female patriots should be granted the right to go to the front line when their motherland is involved in a war. Admittedly, gender inequality was a highly controversial issue in the twentieth century. However, now twelve years into the new millennium, women can learn and teach, work and supervise, vote and voted in most countries just like men. In light of this sweeping progress in gender equality, there is no sense in denying them the right to defend their home country when a war breaks out.
In sum, keeping military services out of bounds of women in the information age is unwarranted. I have been convinced that it is in the best interest of a nation if women are also granted equal rights in this particular arena.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 22 hours ago||wardiati||78||Read full essay|
|8 months 4 days ago||Ye Eun Park||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 week ago||void||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||iwat||67||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||bhavin vaghasiya||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||Nehaanaya||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||Nehaanaya||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||Fainka||56||Read full essay|
|4 years 10 months ago||Mahwish Noor Ali||70||Read full essay|
|6 years 4 months ago||Umb221||81.875||Read full essay|
- Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (80)
- Even though developing countries receive financial help, poverty is still an issue. Some say they should be receiving other kind of help, to eliminate poverty. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give examples and suggest what other form of help can (70)
- Foreign visitors should pay more than local visitors for cultural and historical attractions. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (70)
- some people think that teacher should be responsible for teaching students how to judge right and wrong and how to behave well. some say that teachers should only teach students about academic subjects. discuss both views and give your opinion. (53.3333)
- people believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. to what extent do you agree or disagree? (75)