some people think that teacher should be responsible for teaching students how to judge right and wrong and how to behave well. some say that teachers should only teach students about academic subjects. discuss both views and give your opinion.
Teacher at school can teach student not only about academic lesson but also how to have a good attitude. While there are benefits to teacher who focus to teach academic subject, I would argue that it is better also study carefully in relations to behavior to students.
The option to teaching just academic lesson at school is attractive for several lessons. Many students want to concentrate to reach their dreams as soon as possible. In this way, they can become fast expert in their field which they want to be, and they will be able to afford their own ability or special skills. In term of their career, the teacher who teach just about academic will make their student to focus on their achievement in academic studies, rather than teach in class in relation to way to behaving well, may progress more quickly. They will have the change to gain their vision faster in term of academic and to teach their subject deeper which related to their future profession.
On the other hand, I believe that it more beneficial for students study regarding behavior at their school as well. Firstly, beside academic qualification, the qualities of attitude students are required in many professions. For example, it is impossible to become a doctor, teacher or judge without having a nice behavior. As a result, the teacher who teach quality of behavior, the student have access to more in better job opportunities, and they tend to gain faster their ambition than those just learn about academic subject from their teacher. Secondly, teacher who give knowledge on the subject of behavior will give their learner have qualifications form a complete skill to compete.
For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that the teachers are more likely to be successful if they educate their student just more than academic subject matter but concern to judge wrong and false and behavior as well.
- some people think that teacher should be responsible for teaching students how to judge right and wrong and how to behave well. some say that teachers should only teach students about academic subjects. discuss both views and give your opinion. 53
- Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men.To what extent do you agree or disagree? 80
- Even though developing countries receive financial help, poverty is still an issue. Some say they should be receiving other kind of help, to eliminate poverty. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give examples and suggest what other form of help can 70
- people believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. to what extent do you agree or disagree? 75
- Foreign visitors should pay more than local visitors for cultural and historical attractions. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? 70
Sentence: On the other hand, I believe that it more beneficial for students study regarding behavior at their school as well.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and study
Sentence: In term of their career, the teacher who teach just about academic will make their student to focus on their achievement in academic ...
Sentence: In term of their career, the teachers who teach just about academic subjects will make their student focus on their achievement in academic...
No. of Different Words: 158 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 320 350
No. of Characters: 1536 1500
No. of Different Words: 158 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.229 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.8 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.409 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 111 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 82 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 49 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 17 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.615 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.459 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.692 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.366 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.563 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.068 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5