some people think that teacher should be responsible for teaching students how to judge right and wrong and how to behave well. some say that teachers should only teach students about academic subjects. discuss both views and give your opinion.

Teacher at school can teach student not only about academic lesson but also how to have a good attitude. While there are benefits to teacher who focus to teach academic subject, I would argue that it is better also study carefully in relations to behavior to students.

The option to teaching just academic lesson at school is attractive for several lessons. Many students want to concentrate to reach their dreams as soon as possible. In this way, they can become fast expert in their field which they want to be, and they will be able to afford their own ability or special skills. In term of their career, the teacher who teach just about academic will make their student to focus on their achievement in academic studies, rather than teach in class in relation to way to behaving well, may progress more quickly. They will have the change to gain their vision faster in term of academic and to teach their subject deeper which related to their future profession.

On the other hand, I believe that it more beneficial for students study regarding behavior at their school as well. Firstly, beside academic qualification, the qualities of attitude students are required in many professions. For example, it is impossible to become a doctor, teacher or judge without having a nice behavior. As a result, the teacher who teach quality of behavior, the student have access to more in better job opportunities, and they tend to gain faster their ambition than those just learn about academic subject from their teacher. Secondly, teacher who give knowledge on the subject of behavior will give their learner have qualifications form a complete skill to compete.

For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that the teachers are more likely to be successful if they educate their student just more than academic subject matter but concern to judge wrong and false and behavior as well.

Sentence: On the other hand, I believe that it more beneficial for students study regarding behavior at their school as well.
Suggestion: Refer to students and study

Sentence: In term of their career, the teacher who teach just about academic will make their student to focus on their achievement in academic ...
Sentence: In term of their career, the teachers who teach just about academic subjects will make their student focus on their achievement in academic...