Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organisations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is true that organisation is a basic for built employee skills in working life. Therefore, employee emphasize on same organisation for learn deeply from that circumstances, although same other believe that join with variety of organisations is better than only in one place. I personally argue that organisation is the best place to sharp employee creativity.

It is common that employee choose some organisation entire their working life, it is happen because changing organisation make them should adopt again in new surrounding, for example: employee should observe their new friends in new organisation and try to connect with them. This kind of condition of course can make uncomfortable feeling. It takes a place to close with other employee. In addition, another benefit is make them can gain more knowledge and become senior in that organisation.

On the other hand, join with different organisations have big advantages. First, employee will have huge relatives from different division in work place. Organisations make another employee have a chance to meet and share experiences together. Of course it will improve employee skills. Lastly, several organisations create employee to become expert for managing their time. Every organisation have different rule and schedule, of course it will teach employee to arrange their time well for developing their capability. They will big opportunities to solve many problems and become crafts in socialize.

In conclusion, organization has many merits to improve employee skills and crafts. Both of same organisation or several organisation, all of them teach employee for becoming master. Employee should balance their time management to deal with time work and organisation time for making them not waste and crash.

organisation is a basic for built employee skills
organisation is a base for building employee's skills

employee emphasize on same organisation for learn
employees emphasize on the same organisation for learning

Sentence: It is common that employee choose some organisation entire their working life, it is happen because changing organisation make them should adopt again in new surrounding, for example: employee should observe their new friends in new organisation and try to connect with them.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to organisation and entire
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and happen
Description: The fragment organisation make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: In addition, another benefit is make them can gain more knowledge and become senior in that organisation.
Suggestion: Refer to is and make

Sentence: On the other hand, join with different organisations have big advantages.
Description: The fragment , join with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace join with verb, past participle

Sentence: They will big opportunities to solve many problems and become crafts in socialize.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and big