Some sports are extremely dangerous but many people, still, like them. Why do people take part in such sports? Give some suggestions on how to deal these dangers. Give reasons for your answer.

The popularity of adventure sports is gaining ground as a source of amusement. Presently, a plethora of people are participating in such games to relish their leisure time. Here, I would like to account for the reasons for massive participation and suggestions to get rid of its harmful consequences.

Multifarious points throw light on reasons behind this trend. First and foremost, the extreme sports attract the masses for gaining name and fame to develop their unique identity. To be specific, the thrilling games not only require superb physical fitness but also an extraordinary will-power and mental concentration. Therefore, the individual involved in such activities are always praised in the society for their bravery. Hence, people, often, take part in these for gaining popularity.

Further emphasizing over my view, the availability of quality medication and safety equipments allows the beginners to perform in threatening conditions with greater ease. Consequently, they do not hesitate to get even dangerous injuries. Thus, a large number of people play these sports. Moreover, several countries lack players in adventure sports to represent their nations. As a result, people not only get opportunities to develop their careers but also a chance to contribute in pride of their counties. Thence, a massive crowd is being participating in such dangerous sports.

There are several suggestions to eliminate the cons of these sports. Initially, the special training is lucrative to enhance the necessary skills required in such games. Moreover, the government may pass strict laws for safety in thrilling sports. To illustrate, the companies producing poor quality safety equipments could be banned.

To recapitulate, the adventure sports are magnificent source of entertainment and career development. However, people must not compromise with their health and lives as it is well said that ‘prevention is better than cure’.        

the thrilling games not only require superb physical fitness but also an extraordinary will-power and mental concentration
the thrilling games require not only superb physical fitness but also an extraordinary will-power and mental concentration

people not only get opportunities to develop their careers but also a chance to contribute in pride of their counties.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?