Some people think that government should pay for health care and education but others claim that is an individual’s responsibility. Do you agree or disagree?

Education and good health set foundation of an enjoyable life. Presently, a proportion of people want government to invest for education and health care while others ponder that an individual should personally bear such outlays. Here, I would like to accord with latter view.

Multifarious points throw light on my point of view. First and foremost, placing the burden of public medication and education on government will imbalance the financial budget. To be specific, in developing countries, especially like India, the government has to look after various priority concerns such as roads, law and order, public corporations and so on and therefore it require an astronomical funds. But the extra burden of free medical and education services may lead to massive financial losses to the administration. Thus, individuals should pay for their health and education to contribute in development of their country.

Further emphasizing on my notion, the availability of free health and education services may encourage carelessness among people. As a result, this would lead to a huge rush in public institutions which will not only affect the quality of services but also push private sector to back seat. Hence, it is necessary for an individual to spend on his health care and education. By contrast, others have conflicting views.

They think that the widespread unemployment and inflation have become a gigantic menace, even, to earn bread and butter. Consequently, people do not have enough money to spend on medication and education. Thus, government must invest in these services to uplift the standard of living of destitute peoples. Moreover, people pay a hefty sum of money to administration in form of taxes and duties for their betterment. Therefore, it is the prime duty of government to provide all necessary services to public.  

To encapsulate, both education and proper health are mandatory for surviving in this dynamic era. We cannot go against or favour any of sides but still, I believe that it is personal responsibility of an individual to invest in his education and health care.

and therefore it require an astronomical funds
and therefore it requires an astronomical funds

to contribute in development of their country.
to contribute in the development of their country.

that it is personal responsibility of an individual
that it is a personal responsibility of an individual