Today, more people are traveling than ever before. Why is this the case? What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?

For the past decade, we noticed that people are more keen to travel outside their homeland. There are may plausible reasons why people tend to spend money and time to other parts of the world. In this essay, I will discuss few rationale and the advantage that the travellers could get from travelling.

With the help of Internet technology, citizens are more exposed in accessing airline details and overseas destinations. Stunning pictures that we see online makes an inspiration to others and end up on their "bucket lists".

First reason, because of the "free miles" offered by credit cards, anyone could take their vacation free form air fare charges. Another ground why people travel more nowadays, is about business deals. Where companies extend their offices worldwide and these corporation invest and send their best managers to start up the business and see the potential in the market. We see a lot of foreign workers in a country that eventually they will fall in love in the place and tend to stay for good. Lastly, because of the tremendous workload, workers are more stressed. For the very demanding world, citizens are looking forward on a relaxing time-off. Since it is really convenient to go online with enormous budget airlines to choose from, people can easily plan their vacations to getaway from hustle and bustle of the city lifestyle.

In return, travellers has a chance to see and experience countries' culture, delicacies and weather. Somehow, we as travellers can learn something from other place's history and hospitality of the locals. Travellers are helping one country's economy as well and providing income for locals. When taking vacations, it rejuvenate our mind and soul. When we are back to our corporate world, we are ready to face a new challenge again. It reminds me of the old saying "Life is not about the destination, it is about the journey."

vacation free form air fare charges.
vacation free from air fare charges.

travellers has a chance to see and experience countries' culture,
travellers have a chance to see and experience countries' culture,