When students move to a new school, they sometimes faceproblems. How can schools help these students with their problems?Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

When students move to a new school, they sometimes face
problems. How can schools help these students with their problems?
Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

There are many problems when students move to a new school. Besides this, these have several manners that the schools could help pupils who move to school a new school such as building habit, communication and character.

First of all, the schools have kind of way to ameliorate such as habit. Habit is important when new member move to a new graduate school. There are a few manners to build custom. For example people who are pupil’s must insure their self with new environment there. Although that is difficult enough to do, we have to attempt to force our self. Those are effective ways to erect habits.

In additional, the school of the student also is doing alternative manner like communication. Interaction is a significant when you are in a place one of the school. For instance, we can play together around area of the school with old student there. I believe when schools have able to make rule like that, pupil’s who are a new members. They will not have problem with their new schools.

Also, the school can build character from their student who is a new audience to make all of her/him character to become one nature. For an illustration, the school must make all of the identifying feature same. When there are several students having stubborn nature, the school must help to alter it like making character class. Indeed, there is no person who gets problem when he/she moves to a new school.

Clearly, I believe that there is no a student who is getting problem when the school building a habit, interaction and character.

Habit is an important
Habit is important

Interaction is a significant
Interaction is significant

the school must be changed it like making character class.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Besides this, these have several manners that the schools could help pupil's who move to school a new school such as building habit, communication and character.
could help pupils who move to school

Sentence: In additional, the school of the student also are doing alternative manner like communication.
Description: The fragment the student also is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

pupil's who is a new member.
pupils who are a new members.

Sentence: Indeed, there is no person get problem
Indeed, there is no person who gets problem

Sentence: For example people who are pupil's must inure their-self with new environment there.
Error: inure Suggestion: insure
Error: their-self Suggestion: ?