You are thinking of moving to a new country.Outline some of the factors and questions you must consider before you make a final decision.

You are thinking of moving to a new country.
Outline some of the factors and questions you must consider before you make a final decision.

Many people nowadays are moving out of their country of birth. They are motivated by several valid reasons. Most of them desire a better lifestyle and high income. But there are other factors that one must consider and several questions that one must ask oneself before taking the final decision. We would discuss some of them below briefly.

The most important question that one must ask oneself is, are you ready to sacrifice the homely comforts of your country and family? As stated earlier, money and lifestyle is the key driving force, but, it should not be the governing factors. Moving out of the country would mean leaving your family behind whom you would be able to see seldom. Also, once you move to another country you need to follow new rules and regulations. Rules like annual taxes, traffic rules, other laws of the land etc. Are the laws or rules suitable enough for you? Are the taxes too high?

Moreover, one also needs to introspect whether one will get what they desire after moving out, that too, without much of a struggle. If not, then you must rethink about your decision. Make a list of your wants and desires that are not easily plausible in your homeland. Then, do some research if it is easy for you to achieve them in another country or not.

Apart from answering some questions one must also keep in mind a list of factors because once you land in a new country things would change dramatically, and, if one ignores them then the road back home could be long and tiresome.

One of the most important factors is the job market. Before taking the final call one must have a job in hand, if possible. If not, then the country should have surplus jobs that matches your area of expertise. Also, the rate of unemployment must not be more than the country’s average. One has to keep in mind the literacy rate too because as studies say, that, the crime rate is inversely proportional to the literacy rate. Less literacy could mean high crime rate.

A comparison of the country’s economic strength among its neighbors and in the world is also an important factor to be considered. This might give you a fair idea about the economic condition & lifestyle of the people residing in that country. Most importantly, one must also do some research about the culture and society norms of the land. Whether you will be able to fit in or not is a million dollar question too. It is not counter-productive to have some clue because not only it will increase your general awareness about the place, but, will make you feel at home once you are there.

So, in conclusion, make a list and do rope in some of the key factors and ask yourself questions before you say goodbye your motherland.

money and lifestyle is the key driving force
money and lifestyle are the key driving force

one must also do some research
one must also do some researches

because not only it will increase your general awareness about the place, but, will make you feel at home once you are there.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

before you say goodbye your motherland.
before you say goodbye to your motherland.