According to the American film actor John Wayne Tomorrow is the most important thing in life How important is it for individuals and the government about the future rather than focusing on at the present

According to the American film actor John Wayne “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.”

How important is it for individuals and the government about the future, rather than focusing on at the present?

Tomorrow is the next day, which will come in everybody’s life. It can bring happiness or sorrow in a human’s life. Although, nobody can predict about the time to come. The point of view of John Wayne has great importance for the individuals as well as authorities for considering about the future. This will be proven by giving the argument for the prosperous future and stiff competition.

Firstly, the planning of the next day is the first crucial step towards the bright fate for humanity. For example, former late Indian Prime Minister Mr. Rajiv Gandhi, in 1970, made a blueprint to introduce the computer in India and laid the foundation for this purpose. Now, India has its navigational system and advanced missile technology than its some neighbor countries due to the advancement in computing machine. It is clear from the above illustration that the vision of Mr. Gandhi about the time ahead helped the Indian Economy’s development. Thus, thinking about tomorrow’s aspect ample grandness in human life span.

In addition to competition, today, the world has become a global village and the rivalry is increasing day by day in worldwide. To compete, people and government have to think in the direction of the time coming. For example, many nations are spending the money on research for new inventions and inexpensive goods because they want to dominate their competitor. This example shows the reason of tough vie in the globe. Thus, it is crystallized John Wayne theory holds true for the next day to solid contend.

For the reason related to the booming time ahead and strong contention, it is clear that tomorrow has a firm impact on common people as well as administration for a comfortable life in coming time. In my opinion, souls should start to create a master plan for their colorful fate from nowadays.

it is crystallized John Wayne theory holds true for the next day to solid contend
Description: two verbs in one sentence