Children who start reading reading earlier in life perform better later on in their school studies How important are the early reading skills in a child s academic performance What other pre school factors influence a child s later academic achievements

Children who start reading reading earlier in life, perform better later on in their school studies.

How important are the early reading skills in a child's academic performance?

What other pre school factors influence a child's later academic achievements?

Reading is one of the most fundamental elements of learning. It is believed that, habit of reading is beneficial for a child's academic performance. This essay will discuss the significance and the role of reading and certain pre school extra curricular activities that boost students academically.

Reading is the first step in the process of learning. Children, habitual of reading books, fairy tales, story magazines usually find it easier to understand and overcome the obstacles and glitches in school courses. Thereby, enhancing their efficiency in class, compared to non readers. Furthermore, children are allergic to school books and courses, hence, they require constant supervision during their study hours. Reading develops interest in books and children find it appealing to study variety. Thus, requiring no supervision and children develop a sense of responsibility.

Whilst reading is of the essence, there are other activities and factors that determine a child's personality and academic standards. Firstly, toddler pre schooling, some consider it as a wastage of time and prefer admissions in schools. Researches have shown that children attending pre school sessions turn out more confident and competitive. Toddler schools provide an environment where children can overcome their social fears. Such children are more focused and confident in comparison to those, whose initial experience is school. Moreover, family relations are of grave importance. Children with less exposure to family problems tend to perform to their maximum academically , on the contrary, those with family issues show higher tendency of deviating from the actual track.

To conclude, variable factors define academic caliber of a growing child. However with parental awareness and guidance he/she can be put on a track before even the start of academic career.

children are allergic to school books and courses, hence, they require constant supervision during their study hours.
children are allergic to school books and courses. Hence, they require constant supervision during their study hours. //hence is not a connector for two sentences

make sure you the following sentences are correct:

Thereby, enhancing their efficiency in class, compared to non readers.

Thus, requiring no supervision

---------------------