Countries are becoming more and more similar because people are able to buy the same products anywhere in the world.Do you think this is a positive or negative development?

pramodj's picture

In the recent decade, transport facility for people and consignment has got increased significantly. Peoples are getting migrated for education or for the job purpose. Transportation of product is being done mainly because of the demand of product in other country. The one who migrated to other country always fascinated about his own countries products for example food, tradition dresses cultural things and many more. So, now one can buy anything from any country in the world. In this essay, we will discuss both positive and negative side of the same.

Let talk about positive side of this change. One can purchase anything without going at his own country and it is always beneficial for him. Peoples in the country where he is living will may take an interest in it. So, cultural exchange can be take place because of this. It increases import export business of the country resulting into the economic growth of the nations. It has been seen that, only due to import and export of the products country is able to develop his economy.

From negative perspective, if same products are available everywhere then the value of the product will get reduced though it’s cost may be increases. One may not fascinate to his own country as he can procure things from anywhere. From my personal experience, I saw some people are celebrating the festivals in foreign country as they don’t find time to come down to their own country. This reduces the adorableness of own country.

In conclusion, by considering above mentioned point, I think this development will bring very positive change from individual one and countries perspective as well.