Early technological developments helped ordinary people and changed their lives more than recent developments To what extent do you agree or disagree

Early technological developments helped ordinary people and changed their lives more than recent developments. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Technological development has maintained yawning gap from it’s early form to these days latest form. It is quite obvious that every new inventions are guided by their earlier form and people have never been isolated from skyrocketing speed of technological advancement. Earlier technological inventions not only has helped people in living new way of life but also has led to latest inventions throughout the period of time. Nevertheless, there is nothing new but rather all is just change caused by lapse of time. Some people might argue that way of living life is changed because of earlier inven...

Earlier technological inventions not only has helped people in living new way of life but also has led to latest inventions throughout the period of time.
Earlier technological inventions not only have helped people in living new way of life but also have led to latest inventions throughout the period of time.

it always been part of our life
it has always been part of our life

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...