The ease of international travel and the spread of various kinds of mass media all over the world have made it more possible than ever for people to know how other people live in other countries Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvant

The ease of international travel and the spread of various kinds of mass media all over the world have made it more possible than ever for people to know how other people live in other countries.
Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

It is well known that nowadays people have access to plenty of sources of information about every possible field of interest. Moreover, in order for a person to go from one place to another there is the air travelling method, which is very fast and accessible. Thus, using those means, one may become well informed about other countries and differences among cultures worldwide.

One of the main advantages of the international travel is the accessibility to buy a ticket wherever in the world and just travel quickly and efficiently. It is true that there are plenty of airports in almost every country. Also, one can find many flights with reasonable prices, even across continents. Thus people are indirectly encouraged to travel more and to see how other individuals live. Another advantage is that by travelling, one can gain a better understanding about other cultures, traditions and behaviours. They can also aquire knowledge easily about others' way of living.

A positive view regarding mass media is that it serves the public to get informed about everything. Watching news channels on the television about international events helps one enlarge the vision of what happens on the globe. Moreover, social media is a good way for people to communicate and to exchange opinions about different ways of living. More than that, due to the fact that information spreads very fast across the globe using mass media, people become aware of the living standards everywhere. In my opinion, this fact can lead to a positive impact for a nation, by thinking globally and acting locally.

Nevertheless, there are several disadvantages as well. Regarding the air travel, the prices may overcome the budget of a person and the procedures in airports are quite difficult. It is also true that this method can be dangerous. A negative view in terms of mass media is that it may create stereotypes of cultures and images of an area. Furthermore, it may influence people and tends to manipulate the masses.

To sum up, taking into consideration all the arguments, I personally consider that the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages, because it is a valuable thing to be conscious about what is around us anytime.

Sentence: They can also aquire knowledge easily about others' way of living.
Error: aquire Suggestion: No alternate word